Some useful resources for parents and carers.
Click on the dropdown lists below..
As a parent, remember that in carrying out functions under the Children and Families Act 2014, Local Authorities must have regard for:
- The views, wishes and feelings of the child, young person or parent
- The importance of the child, young person or parent's full participation in decisions
- The importance of the child, young person or parent being provided with the necessary information and support to participate
- The need to support the child or young person to achieve the best educational or other outcomes.
The above is a summary of section 19 of the Children and Families Act 2014
- What is the Local Offer? - An overview from the Council for Disabled Children
- Camden EHC Plan Appendix B with consent - Only for requests from early years, school and college settings