Some useful resources for young people..
- Get your rights - Young people's rights when using the NHS
- Information, Advice and Support Services Network (IASSN) - A website which aims to help disabled children and young people and those with SEN better understand what rights they have for accessing information, advice and support across education, health and social care.
- My CAMHS Choices - Information and support for young people with mental health problems
- NHS Go - Health information for young people in London
- Talk to Frank - Friendly, confidential advice about drugs
- Urlife - Health and relationship information for young people
- Young Minds - The young people's voice for mental health and wellbeing
- Young Sibs - For brothers and sisters of disabled children and young people
Let's stop bullying for all: advice from disabled young people for disabled young people - Anti-Bullying Alliance
The Importance of friendship - videos courtesy of Preparing for Adulthood