As a Camden resident, we want all young people to be a part of and participate in their community.
There are lots of activities for young people to get involved in and lots to do. Some of these services and places are listed under 'Related services' and under 'External links'.
Camden's Integrated Youth Support Service supports young people's social and personal development as well as offering support, advice and guidance..
If you are a 16-25 year old who has Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities SENDIASS can give you impartial and confidential information, advice, and support with any issues around your special educational needs or disabilities.
The Importance of friendship - videos courtesy of Preparing for Adulthood
Below are links to things to do and places to go separated by type of activity. (Please note the links are to different websites so they will open in a new window)
Accessibility venue guides and places to go
Arts and drama
Nature and gardening
Social activities and events
- Stay up late - Supporting people with learning disabilities have the right to stay up late and have some fun
Sports and leisure
- Sports for people with disabilities. You can download a brochure with more details by clicking here.
Youth Clubs / Centres
When planning your journey, the information below may help.
Volunteering is a great way to meet new people, develop new skills and become part of the community.
There are lots of places in Camden where you can volunteer. Below are some useful website and contact where you can search for volunteering opportunities that suit you.
- You can find out about volunteering in Camden
- Get information, advice and look for opportunities at Volunteer Centre Camden.
- Vinspired is an online database for 16-25 year olds looking for volunteering opportunities