Skip to main content

Search Results (14)


    Filter by

    Offering services to:
    • (1)
    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (14)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    Postal district:
    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (6)
    • (1)
    • (1)
    Polling district:
    • (1)
    • (1)
    • (14)
    Management criteria:
    • (1)
    Postal location:
    • (1)

    Complaints Officer (Camden Council Supporting People Directorate)

    London Borough of Camden5th Floor, 5 Pancras SquareJudd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
    This is the contact for children and young people to complain to. Complaint forms can also be sent to the complaints officer and these are available from any member of staff. There is also an advocacy service available and the complaints officer can help explain…
    020 7974 6673, 0800 393561 (Freephone) Fax: 020 7974 1439 Textphone/Minicom: 020 7974 6096

    Finance Department (Camden Council)

    London Borough of Camden5th Floor, 5 Pancras SquareJudd StreetLondonWC1H 8NG
    Mike O'Donnell, Director of Finance phone: 020 7974 5933 is the Chief Finance Officer and Section 151 Officer responsible for the overall financial administration of the Council. Marion Kelly, Deputy Director of Finance, phone: 020 7974 5931 deals with treasury, payroll, accountancy and strategic financial…

    Supporting Communities Complaints (Camden Council)

    (Formerly Culture and Environment Directorate Complaints)
    Roy Shaw Centre3-5, Cressy RoadLondonNW3 2ND
    Receipt and distribution of formal complaints for the supporting communities directorate (formerly culture and environment) and advice to staff and public.
    020 7974 5644

    Quality and Performance (Camden Council Housing Division)

    London Borough of Camden5th Floor, 5 Pancras Squarec/o Judd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
    Provides up-to-date information on key performance data. Advises the council's housing services on how Camden compares to other local authorities and ensures the council meets all housing regulatory requirements. Acts as a consultant and project manager in customer satisfaction surveys.
    020 7974 5687

    Central Complaints Unit (Camden Council)

    5Pancras Squarec/o Town Hall, Judd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
    Contacts Vivienne Caswill, Stewart Holmes or John Hail for advice on the Council's Customer Complaints Procedure. Undertakes investigations into appeals made to the Council's most senior officer, the Chief Executive.
    020 7974 5644

    Adult Social Care Complaints Unit (Camden Council )

    London Borough of Camden5 Pancras Squarec/o Town Hall, Judd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
    The Complaints Unit provides support and advice including advocacy for Adult Social Care users, potential users and carers who may wish to make a complaint about services.
    020 7974 4341 Textphone/Minicom: 020 7974 6096

    Insurance Section (Camden Council Finance Department)

    (Also known as the Claims Office)
    Insurance SectionCrowndale Centre218 Eversholt StreetLondonNW1 1BD
    Deals with insurance arrangements for council assets and claims from the public for compensation following injury caused by defective buildings/streets/pavements etc. that are the responsibility of Camden Council.
    020 7974 2113 Fax: 020 7974 3361

    Customer Service Centre (Payments) (Camden Council)

    (Part of the Camden Council Contact Camden Call Centre. Formerly known as Cashiers Call Centre)
    Online and telephone service for credit and debit card payments. Accepts payments for the council tax, business rates, housing rents, housing benefits repayments, parking fines and other accounts payable. For parking permits contact the Parking Call Centre on 020 7974 4646.
    020 7974 6104 Fax: 020 7974 3153

    Housing Customer Assurance Team Central Team (Camden Council)

    (Also known as Housing Complaints Team and Housing Quality Team)
    London Borough of Camden5th Floor, 5 Pancras Squarec/o Town Hall, Judd StreetLondonWC1H 9JE
    Deal with complaints about Camden Council housing services such as: housing allocations, homelessness, hostels, housing advice, housing management (repairs, rent arrears, harassment, caretaking, neighbour problems, tenancy related matters), leaseholder services, sheltered housing, supported housing.
    020 7974 1972 Fax: 020 7974 6472

    Social Care Services Call Centre (Camden Council)

    (Formerly known as Social Services Department Call Centre. Part of the Contact Camden Call Centre)
    For information about all of Camden Council's social services within Children, Schools and Families Directorate and the Housing and Adult Social Care Directorate. For information on adult social care contact the Information and Access Service, Phone: 020 7974 4000.
    020 7974 6666, 020 7974 4444 (Out of hours service) Fax: 020 7974 3153
    Back to top