Search Results (280)
- Bereavement (14)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (7)
- Community mental health teams (6)
- Counselling (55)
- Counselling associations (3)
- Counselling older people (3)
- Counselling private practices (27)
- Mental health activities (11)
- Mental health acute care (4)
- Mental health advice and information (18)
- Mental health advocacy (8)
- Mental health black and ethnic communities (17)
- Mental health conditions (39)
- Mental health crisis services (9)
- Mental health day centres (10)
- Mental health day opportunities (7)
- Mental health helplines (7)
- Mental health men (6)
- Mental health older people (22)
- Mental health outreach (7)
- Mental health residential care (39)
- Mental health support (43)
- Mental health user groups (3)
- Mental health women (13)
- Personal growth (7)
- Psychotherapy (22)
- Psychotherapy associations (9)
- Psychotherapy private practices (28)
- Stress (4)
Confidential support for male and female survivors of rape or sexual abuse, at any time in their lives. National helpline and regional counselling. (The details shown here were taken from the organisation's website).
0808 802 9999 (Freephone helpline noon-2.30pm 7pm-9.30pm) 020 7619 1369 (North London Rape Crisis Centre)
Main psychotherapy and counselling services not usually available to Camden residents because of funding restrictions, but may be possible with a referral from GP. Basic information and advice is available to all. Based in Islington. (The details shown here are taken from the organisation's website).…
020 7561 1587
National campaign offering information and advice on mental illness. Site offers geographical search facility for local services and groups. (The details shown here were taken from the organisation's website).
0300 5000 927 Advice line. Open Mon-Fri 10am-2pm.
Provides support for parents and families whose baby has died at, or soon after, birth. Runs a UK-wide network of local self-help groups. (The details shown here were taken from the organisation's website).
020 7436 5881 (Helpline)
National campaign offering information and advice on mental illness. (The details shown here were taken from the organisation's website).
0300 304 7000 (helpline)
National self-help organisation for people under 50 who have been widowed. Gives details of local groups. (The details shown here were taken from the organisation's website).
100 Chalk Farm RoadLondonNW1 8EH
020 7428 4190 (Switchboard) 07818 016518 (Support Officer) 07966 643103 (Team Manager)
Barnes House9-15, Camden RoadLondonNW1 9LQ
020 7911 0822 Fax: 020 7485 0842
50-52, Camden SquareLondonNW1 9XB
020 7482 5528 Fax: 020 7482 4815
5 Torriano Mews, Torriano AvenueLondonNW5 2RZ
020 7284 5879 (Advice line), 020 7284 0555 (Office) Fax: 020 7482 2367