Skip to main content

Search Results (375)

Advice & Information

 Directory results

Health services

Which health services are available in Camden? Some children will need to see one health professional only such as a speech and language therapist, occupational therapist or physiotherapist through hospitals, children's centres and schools. Children with more complex needs and disability will have their needs…

Short Breaks

What is a short break? Short breaks form one element of the support offered by Camden Council to children and young people with disabilities and their families. They provide opportunities for children and young people with disabilities to spend time away from their primary carer,…
Back to top