(Also known as Youngminds. Includes the Parents Helpline)
National charity providing the Parents Helpline for any adult concerned about the mental health of a child or young person. This service is backed up by the website and a wide range of publications for young people, parents and professionals covering issues including depression, bullying and self-harm.
- SE1 1YW
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Office hours, Mon-Fri 9.30am-5.30pm.
- Opening times (phone)
- Parents Helpline, Mon-Fri 9.30am-4pm.
- Parents Helpline is free; other costs on request.
- Client Group
- Parents, professionals and young people. Those concerned with the mental health of babies, children and young people.
- Catchment Area
- Referrals Policy
- Adults may self-refer; young people should be referred via email or website.
- Last checked date
- Record ID