Drop-in for parents, carers and pre school children. Monday & Friday mornings also Monday afternoon session (1.45pm - 3.45pm) especially for under 1's.
St Pancras Community Centre Stay and Play
(Formerly known as St Pancras Community Centre Drop-in)
- NW1 0LB
Time / Date Details
- Opening times (visits)
- Drop-in sessions Mon 9.15am - 10.45am; 11.00am - 12.30pm & Mon 1.45pm - 3.45pm and Fri 10am-12noon (at St Pancras Community Centre, 67 Plender Street, NW1 0LB).
- No charges.
- Parent Body
- St Pancras Community Association and Euston Children's Centre Services.
- Client Group
- Children under 5 years and their parents or carers.
- Catchment Area
- Camden Town and St Pancras.
- Referral required?
- St Pancras and Somers Town Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID