Alternative contact: Dr Deirdre Lucas, Consultant in Audiovestibular Medicine. Assessment, investigation and management of children up to school-leaving age who have hearing or balance problems or developmental disorders of speech and language.
Nuffield Hearing and Speech Centre for Children
- Contact Name
- Dr Katherine Harrop-Griffiths
- Contact Position
- Consultant in Audiovestibular Medicine
020 7915 4158
Fax: 020 7915 1666
Textphone/Minicom: 020 7915 1618
Royal National Throat Nose and Ear Hospital
Grays Inn Road
- WC1X 8DA
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
- Parent Body
- Royal Free Hampstead NHS Trust.
- Client Group
- Children (up to 18 years of age) with hearing, balance, speech and language difficulties.
- Catchment Area
- North, central and east London, also from South-East England region.
- Capacity or waiting list
- Varies according to clinical status.
- Referrals Policy
- Referrals via GP, hospital doctor. Referrals from speech therapists accepted for children with speech and language disorders.
- Kings Cross Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID