Free and confidential help, advice and support to individuals and families in Camden who have been the victims of crime, including racial harassment, sexual assault, domestic violence, street crime, bullying, youth crime and homophobic/transphobic crime. Has specialist advisers to deal with different issues. Runs the Witness Service at Highbury Magistrates Court together with Islington Victim Support.
Victim Support in Camden
(Formerly Camden Victim Support)
- Contact Name
- Aiman Elal
- Contact Position
- Senior Service Delivery Manager
020 7336 1766 (admin); 0845 30 30 900 (out of hours Supportline)
Fax: 020 7253 8943
Textphone/Minicom: 18801 020 7336 1766
- Alternative Contact
- Craig Dixon, Service Delivery Manager
c/o London Regional Office
- EC1Y 8ST
Time / Date Details
- Opening times (visits)
- Clients can drop in during opening times. Out of hours appointments subject to staff availability and by appointment only
- Opening times (phone)
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Parent Body
- National Victim Support, Hallam House, 56–60 Hallam Street, London, W1W 6JL, phone: 020 7268 0200.
- Client Group
- Victims of crime who live in Camden.
- Catchment Area
- Referrals Policy
- Accept self and agency referrals. Home visits can be made, subject to availability of volunteers.
- Farsi; Urdu; Portuguese; Hindi; Spanish; French
- Language note
- Interpreters arranged if necessary
- Regents Park Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID