Camden Health Improvement Practice
(Formerly Camden Pathways Practice, merged from Camden and Islington Drug Services Primary Care Unit and Primary Care for Homeless People)
Provide a range of medical services for homeless people and those with substance misuse problems living in Camden. Also give advice and information on finding health care (registering with a doctor), benefits and housing advice.
- Contact Name
- Paul Daly
- Contact Position
020 3182 4200
Fax: 020 3317 6364
- NW1 2LS
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon, Wed, Fri 9.30am-12noon, 2pm-4.30pm, Tue 10.30am-12.30pm, 2pm-4.30pm, Thurs 9.30-12noon (appointment only), 2pm-5pm.
- Parent Body
- Turning Point on behalf of NHS Camden.
- Client Group
- Homeless people sleeping out or in temporary accommodation (night shelters, hostels, hotels, with friends, squats) and those with substance misuse or mental health problems.
- Catchment Area
- Referrals Policy
- No appointment necessary for walk-in services listed but new patients need to arrive in the first hour. Anyone who is homeless and has a substance misuse or mental health problem, and is living within Camden may be referred to the service.
- Language note
- Requests for interpreters should be made one week in advance of next appointment or drop-in.
- Regents Park Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID