The base for family support and outreach services in the Kings Cross and Holborn area which can be delivered in a variety of venues across the locality. Contact the Office Manager for a 'What's On' booklet and a Registration Form. Children's Centres in Camden provide services for children under five and their families. They are organised on a locality basis and provide a range of services including childcare and education, family support, outreach and home visiting, community based health services and advice on training, employability and benefits. Other activities include baby massage, ante- and postnatal exercise, antenatal parents workshop, family learning sessions.
Kings Cross and Holborn Childrens Centre Services (Camden Council)
1a Children's Centre
- EC1R 4SR
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Family support and outreach team work Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
- Parent Body
- Camden Council Supporting People Directorate.
- Client Group
- Children 0-5 years and their families including childminders.
- Catchment Area
- Bloomsbury, Covent Garden, Fitzrovia, Holborn, and King's Cross.
- Referrals Policy
- Self-referrals and agency referrals accepted; families are encouraged to complete a registration form. Children's workers wanting to make a referral to this service should use the eCAF form.
- Kings Cross Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID