Promotes the welfare and safety of children who are patients in the Hospital; provides a social work service for in-patients and those attending hospital clinics; provides a link with medical professionals for the assessment of need; provides a service for pregnant women where there are concerns about the unborn child.
University College Hospital (UCH) Social Work Team (Camden Council Supporting People Directorate)
- Contact Name
- Patricia Denney
- Contact Position
- Principal Officer Family Services and Social Work North
020 3447 9592, 020 7974 4444 (Emergency Duty Team)
Fax: 020 3447 9637
- Alternative Contact
- Nicole Cameron, Team Manager
- NW1 2PG
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm; contact the Emergency Duty Team at other times.
- Parent Body
- Camden Council Supporting People Directorate.
- Referrals Policy
- Visits by appointment; will take calls from anyone concerned about, involved in, or at risk of child abuse. UCH Interagency Referral Form from Hospital staff, CAF form from other professionals.
- Last checked date
- Record ID