Outward is a not-for-profit organisation that provides care and support to vulnerable people in London, to help them live the lives they choose and realise their full potential. We offer a range of services for:
- adults with learning disabilities, including a specialised service for adults on the autistic spectrum
- older people
- adults with mental health issues
- young people at risk.
We work in ten London boroughs: Bromley, Enfield, Hackney, Haringey, Islington, Newham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest and Camden.
Our services in Camden:
We are very active in Camden, and provide lots of different services to enable people to engage in their local community. Our services include:
- Specialist Outreach Support for Adults on the Autistic Spectrum- provides person-centred support to people with high-need ASD, to enable them to participate in activities and reduce levels of challenging behaviour.
- Supported accommodation for adults with learning disabilities, including adults with profound and multiple learning disabilities (PMLD) and Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
- Nutley Edge Activity Breaks (respite holidays) – Nutley Edge is our beautiful holiday destination in the heart of the East Sussex countryside. Outward hosts specialist Activity Breaks for people with learning disabilities and ASD at Nutley Edge Cottages.
Engaging, Enabling and Empowering
We are committed to the values of Engaging, Enabling and Empowering, which means:
- Engaging - We listen to what you say, we involve you in what we do, and we are honest and open
- Enabling - We assist and we support you to achieve your goals and aspirations
- Empowering - We inspire and we encourage, empowering you to take control and to take advantage of good opportunities.
See our full range of services here... Outward