National Registered Social Landlord running a range of sheltered housing schemes for elderly people; supported housing schemes for homeless people with high levels of support needs (for example, alcohol problems); and general housing supporting homeless people and mental health services. 9 units at Parliament Hill, a mental health scheme and 23 sheltered housing units at Spring Court, Iverson Road, NW6 2QW.
(Formerly ECHG North London and English Churches Housing Group)
- Contact Name
- Mrs Jeanette Kelsey
- Contact Position
- Team Leader Older Peoples Services
0845 111 0000 from landlines; 0345 111 0000 from mobiles (Customer Enquiries).
Textphone/Minicom: 0845 111 7766
- Alternative Contact
- Havelle Matthews, Scheme Manager, 020 7372 6035.
- Activity location
- Sheltered housing at Spring Court, 1b Iverson Road, London, NW6 2QW.
Estuary Boulevard, Estuary Commerce Park
- L24 8RF
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Client Group
- Older people over the age of 55 with low support needs.
- Referrals Policy
- All applicants for sheltered housing to apply through Camden Council Assessment Service, 5 Pancras Square, N1C 4AG.
- Language note
- Language line and translation services available.
- West Hampstead
- Last checked date
- Record ID