Private counselling and psychotherapy practice. For: ADHD. Also depression, anxiety and stress, relationship difficulties, divorce and separation, bereavement and loss. Bullying and childhood issues, including abuse. Addictions and self harming behaviours. Life difficulties, not knowing which way to turn and needing a safe place to talk.
Adult ADHD Counselling & Support
- Activity location
- Based in Gospel Oak.
- NW5 4SE
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri 8am-8pm. Weekend appointments available
- Opening times (visits)
- Weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Opening times (phone)
- If I am not able to answer the phone, please leave a text or email message.
- £55.00 per session.
- Parent Body
- Registered member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
- Client Group
- Adults with ADHD also adults with other emotional issues.
- Catchment Area
- Hampstead, Belsize, Gospel Oak, Kentish Town, Camden.
- Capacity or waiting list
- Spaces available.
- Referrals Policy
I have some evening and daytime spaces available. Please take a look at my website: www.sorchacounselling.co.uk
- Referral required?
- Kentish Town Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID