Council staff providing and managing temporary housing for homeless people that have been referred by the Assessment Team. Safe secure accommodation and support in the form of referrals to relevant services including benefit claiming, health care and training options.
Temporary Accommodation Group (Camden Council)
(Formerly the Temporary and Supported Housing Group)
- Contact Name
- Bonny Stevens
- Contact Position
- Group Leader
- 020 7974 5801 (Housing enquiries)
- Activity location
- Staff based at several offices around the borough.
London Borough of Camden
6th Floor, 5 Pancras Square
c/o Town Hall, Judd Street
- WC1H 9JE
Time / Date Details
- Opening times (phone)
- Enquiries Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
- Various rents and service charges.
- Parent Body
- Camden Council Supporting People Directorate.
- Client Group
- Mixed (men and women), families and single people. All ages.
- Catchment Area
- London Borough of Camden.
- Capacity or waiting list
- 848 units of accomodation in large, medium and small hostels and street properties.
- Referrals Policy
- Via the Assessment Service. New enquiries need to be made via the Housing Options and Advice Service. Phone: 020 7974 5801.
- Last checked date
- Record ID