(Formerly known as Camden Carers Centre 'Time to Talk' Project)
CCC’s Counselling Service offers:
- Appointments Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm, plus one early evening appointment on a Wednesday.
- One to one counselling, for up to 12 sessions.
- Group counselling of 12 weekly 90 minute sessions, held on Monday afternoons.
Summary Counselling service for carers.
Charlie Ratchford Resource Centre
Camden Carers Service
- NW1 8HF
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Counselling available by arrangement. A waiting list system applies.
- Opening times (visits)
- Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, 9am-5pm; Wed 9am-7pm
- Opening times (phone)
- Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri 9am-5pm; Wed 9am-7pm.
- Parent Body
- Camden Carers Service
- Client Group
- Unpaid carers in the borough of Camden
- Catchment Area
- Camden or caring for resident of Camden
- Capacity or waiting list
- Six counsellors plus a Counselling Co-ordinator; 50 minute slots Mondays to Fridays, plus early evening appointments on Wednesdays. Up to three months waiting list.
- Referrals Policy
Self referral by phone or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via website http://www.camdencs.org.uk/services. Professionals can also refer: GPs, adult social care, community mental health services, memory service etc.
- Last checked date
- Record ID