Provides education for Key Stage 4 students who have been excluded, or are otherwise unable to attend mainstream schools. (The details shown here were taken from the organisation's website).
KS4 Pupil Referral Unit (Camden Council)
(Formerly known as Agincourt House and Secondary Learning Support Service (Camden Council Children Schools and Families Directorate))
- NW3 2NY
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Fri 8am-3.30pm (personal visits by appointment only).
- Opening times (phone)
- Enquiries Mon-Fri 8am-3.30pm.
- Parent Body
- Camden Council Supporting People Directorate.
- Client Group
- Children 14-16 years.
- Referrals Policy
- The child's school refers the child to the School Inclusion Panel which then refers to this service.
- Language note
- Interpreters by arrangement
- Last checked date
- Record ID