Face-to-face service at the Contact Camden reception point at 5 Pancras Square, N1C 4AG. Offers information, guidance and advice for Council housing tenants and those who rent garages, parking spaces and storage sheds within Council estates. The service aims to maximise rent collection taking prompt and appropriate recovery measures, whilst supporting vulnerable tenants in financial difficulty in liaison with welfare rights advisors and a tenant support network. Account holders can be seen at the office address or by appointment in their homes.
Rent Service Team (Camden Council)
- Activity location
- Face-to-face service at the Contact Camden reception point at 5 Pancras Square, N1C 4AG.
London Borough of Camden
3rd Floor, 5 Pancras Square
c/o Town Hall, Judd Street
- WC1H 9JE
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- A Rent Service duty officer is available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm at 5 Pancras Square, London N1C 4AG. Home visits or meetings in other council buildings are possible upon request.
- Opening times (phone)
- Mon-Fri 8am-6pm. Out of these hours an emergency service is offered.
- Parent Body
- Camden Council Supporting Communities Directorate.
- Catchment Area
- Residents of these wards: Hampstead, Highgate, Frognal & Fitzjohns, Fortune Green, West Hampstead, Kilburn, Swiss Cottage, Belsize, Gospel Oak, Haverstock, and a small number of out-of-borough properties.
- St Pancras and Somers Town Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID