Community-based services for children and young people aged 4-16 and their families. Services include community events, parenting programmes, casework with families, home-based interventions, work to improve family relationships and communication. Universal and targeted services.
Family Service (Camden Council)
(Includes Families in Focus)
London Borough of Camden
5 Pancras Square
c/o Town Hall, Judd Street
- WC1H 9JE
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 9.30am-6pm, with some extended hours.
- Opening times (phone)
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
- Parent Body
- Camden Council Supporting People Directorate.
- Client Group
- Children 4-16 years and their families.
- Catchment Area
- Some geographical restrictions for Families in Focus. Parenting programmes, Heads Up and Family Intervention Team work is all borough-wide.
- Capacity or waiting list
- Referrals Policy
- Self or professional referral.
- Afrikaans; Albanian; Tigrinya; Urdu; Greek; Italian; Langi; Luganda; Kurdish; Hindi; Amharic; Turkish
- Last checked date
- Record ID