A forum for people with sensory needs, carers, individual advocates and advocacy organisations can talk to Councillors about those services. Agenda topics are chosen by a sub group of the main forum. The forum is chaired by Councillor Larraine Revah
Sensory Needs Forum (Camden Council)
(Formerly known as Forum for People with Sensory Needs)
- Contact Name
- Michael Bond
- Contact Position
- Engagement Officer
020 7974 1459
Textphone/Minicom: 020 7974 6866
- Activity location
- Accessible venues in the borough of Camden.
London Borough of Camden
5th Floor, 5 Pancras Square
c/o Town Hall, Judd Street
- WC1H 9JE
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Meets up to 3 times a year, 6pm-8pm or at other suitable times dependent upon agenda items being discussed.
- Parent Body
- Camden Council Corporate Services Directorate.
- Client Group
- The sensory needs forum is for d/Deaf, hard of hearing, deafblind, blind and visually impaired residents who live, work and or study in Camden and/or use Camden services.
- Sign-Supported English (SSE); British Sign Language (BSL)
- Language note
- BSL, SSE, Speech to text.
- Last checked date
- Record ID