Offers mediation - helping people in conflict situations work out what they want to do. Services include: Community Mediation (between neighbours); Family Mediation (between couples who want to separate and/or divorce); Parenting Information Programmes (for people arranging child contact through the courts); Workplace Mediation (between staff and colleagues at work); and Peer mediation (training young people in school to mediate). Also trains volunteers to become Community Mediators.
(Formerly known as Camden Mediation Service)
- NW1 0HE
Time / Date Details
- Opening times (visits)
- Mon-Fri 10am-7pm (by appointment only).
- Opening times (phone)
- Mon-Fri 10am-4pm.
- Community mediation is free for Camden tenants and leaseholders. Family Mediation is free for people eligible for Public Funding (legal aid). Parenting Information Programmes are free. Contact the service for further information on our charging policy for individual services.
- Client Group
- Residents of London.
- Catchment Area
- Referrals Policy
- Referrals accepted from individuals and agencies by post, fax and email.
- Language note
- Interpreters used by arrangement.
- St Pancras and Somers Town Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID