British Red Cross London Refugee and International Tracing Services
(Also known as the British Red Cross Refugee Unit and the British Red Cross International Tracing Service and British Red Cross Society Aztec Row)
Refugee Support Team helps asylum seekers and refugees. International tracing service for people who have lost touch with relatives due to war, refugee status etc.
- Contact Name
020 7704 5670 (Refugee Support Team), 020 7704 5686 (International Tracing and Messaging Service)
Fax: 020 7704 5671 (Refugee Support Team); 020 7704 5699 (International Tracing and Messaging Service)
- International Tracing and Messaging Service: LondonITMS@redcross.org.uk
- Alternative Contact
- Refugee Support Team email: LondonRU@redcross.org.uk
Aztec Row, Berners Road
- N1 0PW
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Refugee Support Team: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri; by appointment only. International Tracing and Messaging Service: Mon-Fri; by appointment.
- Catchment Area
- Greater London.
- Capacity or waiting list
- Both services work by appointment; but contact services direct about any urgent cases.
- Referrals Policy
- Referral forms to be completed.
- Language note
- Access to interpreters: range of languages spoken.
- Last checked date
- Record ID