Families in Focus Northwest (Camden Council)
(Also known as Families in Focus Winchester Project)
Preventative support and social inclusion, capacity building for the community. Programme offered includes one-to-one work, mentoring, family casework, diversionary group activities, holiday programmes, individual support packages for children and families, and structured parenting programmes. Intensive family interventions and support to families with complex needs. Staff work intensively with families in their own homes to improve family and community life.
- Activity location
- Office based in the Winchester Project, 21 Winchester Road NW3 3NR.
c/o Family Service
London Borough of Camden
9th Floor, 5 Pancras Square
- WC1H 9JE
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Office hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, some out-of-hours working.
- Parent Body
- Led by Camden Council Children, Schools and Families Directorate. A multi-agency collaboration between Camden Council, the police and the local community.
- Client Group
- Children 4-17 years and their families.
- Catchment Area
- For children and young people and their families living in and near to NW3 and NW6.
- Capacity or waiting list
- Urgent referrals seen immediately. 2-4 week waiting period for non-urgent cases.
- Referrals Policy
- Self-referrals and referrals from other Council departments and external agencies accepted.
- Afrikaans; Tigrinya; Urdu; Greek; Italian; Langi; Luganda; Amharic
- Swiss Cottage Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID