Responsible for ensuring children in need and disabled children, have appropriate play provision which meets their needs. Works with social care teams, families and play providers to provide a smooth transition to the new play provision following the closure of Camden’s Play Service and the opening of Approved Play Provider provision. Temporary team in place until the end of March 2013.
Play Referrals Team (Camden Council)
- Contact Name
- Sam Wells
- Contact Position
- Play Transitions Support Officer
- 020 7974 4519
- Alternative Contact
- Tara Curtis, Family Outreach and Inclusion Officer, phone: 020 7974 4281, Jenny Jay, Support Officer Play Referrals, phone: 020 7974 1516.
- NW1 1BD
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon–Fri 9am-5pm.
- Parent Body
- Camden Council Supporting People Directorate.
- Client Group
- 4-12 year old children in need and disabled children.
- Referrals Policy
- Following initial contact, referrals must be submitted on appropriate referral form.
- Last checked date
- Record ID