Providing services to people of working age, and a vacancy filling service to employers. Provides advice on work, training and benefits; help with claiming benefits and extra support; advice on work and benefits; touchscreen Jobpoints with job vacancies from the UK and Europe; support from Personal Advisers by appointment; and additional help to the newly unemployed.
Kentish Town Jobcentre Plus
(Also known as Kentish Town Job Centre)
- Contact Name
0845 604 3719
Fax: 020 7853 3157
Textphone/Minicom: 0845 608 8551
- Alternative website
Information for Jobcentre Plus partners: www.dwp.gov.uk
- Alternative Contact
- Direct phone lines: Benefits 0845 603 6347, Jobseeker Direct 0845 606 0234, New and repeat benefit claims 0800 055 6688, Employers' vacancies line 0845 601 2001.
Kentish Town Road
- NW5 2AG
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
- Opening times (phone)
- New and repeat benefit claims Mon-Fri 8am-6pm. Jobseeker Direct Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 9am-1pm.
- Parent Body
- Department for Work and Pensions Jobcentre Plus Network.
- Client Group
- Benefits claimants of working age resident in Camden NW1 with the 2nd part of the postcode starting NW1 0, 7, 8 and 9, NW5 2-4 and NW3.
- Language note
- Interpreters available through telephone helpline
- Cantelowes Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID