Provides a range of services to promote recovery and social inclusion to adults with serious and long term psychosis who are registered with any of the South Camden GP practices.
South Camden Rehabilitation and Recovery (R&R) Team
(Merged from Kentish Town, Kings Cross and Regents Park Community Mental Health Teams)
- Contact Name
- Catherine Hartley
020 3317 6700
Fax: 020 7813 8746
- NW5 2TX
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
- Most services are free to clients, however a charge may be made under the Better Care Choices agenda.
- Parent Body
- Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust.
- Client Group
- Adults years with serious and long term psychosis living in Camden and registered with one of the GPs as above.
- Catchment Area
- South Camden.
- Referrals Policy
- Via the red team, phone 020 3317 6434, or by letter or fax.
- Language note
- Access to an interpreting service available
- Last checked date
- Record ID