Education courses for deaf adults (for example: English, maths, computing, driving test theory, BSL, lipreading) as well as a wide range of other courses relating to deafness and deaf issues, including courses for people training to work with deaf learners (for example: communication support work; specialist notetaking; BSL/English interpreting).
City Lit Centre for Deaf Education
- Contact Name
- Hannah Phillips-Haynes
- Contact Position
020 7492 2726 (English, maths and computing for deaf people) , 020 7492 2725 (BSL and lipreading courses, and other courses relating to deaf issues and professional training)
Fax: 020 7492 2745
Textphone/Minicom: 020 7492 2746, 020 7492 2747
- Alternative Contact
- Pamela May, Senior Administrator
- WC2B 4BA
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Drop-in advice and information session for BSL (for deaf learners) and support service (for deaf learners) room 413, lipreading (for hard of hearing and deaf learners) room 501a - Wed 2pm-3pm during term time. No drop-in session advice and information session for English, maths and computing. For these courses contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All other advice by appointment.
- Opening times (phone)
- Mon-Fri 10am-5pm.
- Client Group
- People 18+ years.
- British Sign Language (BSL)
- Language note
- BSL/English interpreters available by prior arrangement.
- Holborn and Covent Garden Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID