Support for people affected by dementia and those who care for them, providing information, guidance and support. If required, clients can be matched to a volunteer to help them to understand the information given, resolve any outstanding issues and get access to services to which they have been referred.
Age UK Camden Dementia Adviser Service
- Contact Name
- Peter Gill
- Contact Position
- Dementia Adviser Service Co-ordinator
- 020 3317 6655
Camden Memory Service
- NW5 2TX
- No charge to the user or referrer.
- Parent Body
- Age UK Camden. Service commissioned by NHS Camden.
- Client Group
- For people who are affected by dementia, or who are experiencing memory problems, living in the London Borough of Camden and anyone who cares for them.
- Catchment Area
- London Borough of Camden.
- Referrals Policy
- Referrals can be made to the Dementia Adviser Service by anyone: an older person who is worried about their memory, the friend or relative of someone with dementia, social workers, GPs.
- Language note
- An interpreter can be provided for people whose first language is not English. Access to literature about dementia, provided by third party organisations, can be provided in a range of languages.
- Kentish Town Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID