Offer confidential advice and support to patients, families and their carers under the remit of the Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust. Provide information on NHS and other services such as housing, finance, legal support; help sort out problems and refer on when appropriate.
Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
- NW3 5BA
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon, Tue and Thu.
- Opening times (visits)
- Please call for an appointment.
- Opening times (phone)
- Call or email any time and leave a message.
- All services free.
- Parent Body
- Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust.
- Catchment Area
- Camden, London and UK for some services.
- Capacity or waiting list
- PALS has no waiting list.
- Referrals Policy
- Call for advice on the referrals procedure.
- Language note
- Interpreters available by arrangement
- Last checked date
- Record ID