Arlington Road Project
(Also known as Single Homeless Project Arlington Road Project SHP. Formerly Bridge Housing Association Arlington Road Project.)
A 38-bed project providing accommodation for people with a range of support needs relating to continuing alcohol use, associated drug use and low level mental ill health. Length of stay up to two years.
- NW1 7HT
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 7 days a week, 24 hours support.
- Opening times (visits)
- Service charge £29.64.
- Parent Body
- Single Homeless Project, 245 Grays Inn Road, London WC1X 8QY.
- Client Group
- Age range 18–65 years with a range of support needs relating to continuing alcohol use, associated drug use and low level mental ill health. Local connection to Camden required.
- Capacity or waiting list
- 38 places, infrequent vacancies, waiting list operates.
- Referrals Policy
- Referrals only accepted from named Camden Hostels Pathways agencies.
- Regents Park Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID