Royal Free Hospital Psychology Unit in HIV Medicine
(Formerly known as Royal Free Hospital HIV Counselling Unit)
Psychological counselling including adjusting to HIV diagnosis, depression and anxiety, treatment, sex and relationships, Support for families and partners.
- Contact Name
020 7941 1800
Fax: 020 7941 1840
- Activity location
- Out patients are seen in the Ian Charleson Day Centre.
Royal Free Hospital
- NW3 2QG
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, some appointments available early am or late pm for patients who are in work.
- Parent Body
- Royal Free Hampstead NHS Trust.
- Client Group
- Royal Free Hospital patients who have been diagnosed as HIV positive and their, partners, families and carers.
- Referrals Policy
- Via outpatient HIV clinic, Royal Free Hospital. Patients of this service may also self-refer.
- Language note
- Access to interpreters by appointment
- Hampstead Town Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID