(Immigrant Counselling and Psychotherapy)
National counselling service using qualified, accredited psychotherapists. Once weekly counselling and psychotherapy, also group support work.
- N4 3LA
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Thu 9am-8pm, Fri 9am-4pm.
- Opening times (visits)
- Mon-Thu 9am-8pm, Fri 9am-4pm
- Contribution according to means.
- Client Group
- For all adults over 18, particularly those from Irish and other migrant communities. Also have dedicated services for women of Irish origin who have been or are victims of domestic abuse.
- Catchment Area
- Referrals Policy
- Self referral, or via a provider.
- Gaelic; German
- Last checked date
- Record ID