Tai Ji Circle
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Classes Mon, Tue & Thu evenings 6.30-9.30pm, Wed 7.30-9.30pm and Sun 10am-3pm, monthly workshops on Sat. Full details on website.
- Opening times (phone)
- Daytimes 10am-5.30pm
Drop-ins, reduced rates for term passes, concessions available for all classes.
By arrangement, those with chronic health problems can freely attend qi gong classes, if they can get to the venues (which do have stairs)
- Parent Body
- Member of the: Chen Xiao Wang World Taijiquan Association, the BCCMA, the Tai Chi Union of Great Britain and the ACTM.
- Client Group
- Classes are mainly for adults, 16-75 yrs, but all are welcome. Seated classes also taught for the elderly at an Age Concern day centre once a week.
- Capacity or waiting list
- 15-20 maximum per class, drop-ins welcome, no waiting list.
- Referral required?
- Mandarin; Chinese
- Language note
- Classes are taught in English with some Chinese names of tai ji and qi gong movements.
- Last checked date
- Record ID