Offers psychoanalytically orientated assessment, treatment and management for people who consider themselves to be suffering from a sexual deviation, or who engage in criminal, violent or delinquent behaviour. Provides reports to the courts and advises Social Services, probation departments and other professionals.
- NW3 5NA
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Wed 9am-8pm, Thu-Fri 9am-5pm.
- NHS out-patient clinic. Charges may apply for court reports and risk assessments.
- Parent Body
- Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust.
- Client Group
- Children, young people and adults who act out with the body in violence, sexual abusing, delinquency or fetishism.
- Catchment Area
- Capacity or waiting list
- Usual waiting period of 11 weeks; this may be longer if the clinic does not have a funding contract with NHS services outside the M25 area.
- Referrals Policy
- Tier 4 NHS Service. Referrals from health professionals, youth offending teams and the probation service. It may be possible to make a self-referral, telephone for further details.
- Last checked date
- Record ID