Offers free and confidential consultation within the National Health Service to anyone who has a personal or emotional problem. There can be up to four meetings of about an hour each.
Tavistock Clinic Young Peoples Consultation Service
- NW3 5BA
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Fri 9am-6pm (Occasionally earlier or later appointments may be available. All visits by appointment only.)
- Opening times (visits)
- See above
- Opening times (phone)
- Mon-Thu 10am-6pm, voicemail out of hours.
- Free within the NHS subject to local funding agreement.
- Parent Body
- Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust. Part of the Children and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS).
- Client Group
- Young people and adults 16-30 years.
- Catchment Area
- London boroughs, but subject to local NHS service agreements, call for information.
- Referrals Policy
- Only accepts self-referrals, please ask for the Brief Consultation Services Co-ordinator.
- Language note
- Interpreters by arrangement
- Last checked date
- Record ID