Society for Psychology and Healing
(Formerly known as the Marian Institute)
Low cost therapy service. Runs a Women's Therapy Service and offers training programmes and a PG DIP/MA course in psychotherapy and healing practice, life-coaching, mentoring and support (in conjunction with Middlesex University). Counselling and therapies for people suffering from stress, immune deficiency, depression, cancer and HIV/AIDS. Art therapy, drama therapy, aromatherapy and physiotherapy.
West Hill House
- N6 6QS
- Parent Body
- The Marian Association, a non-denominational Trust for healing and education.
- Catchment Area
- London and the South East.
- Capacity or waiting list
- Network of 70 psychotherapists and counsellors, plus supervised 2nd year MA students for low cost referrals. Referral can take up to 6 weeks.
- Referrals Policy
- 1 hour assessment meeting in Highgate N6 before referral.
- Language note
- Some bilingual therapists. Please enquire.
- Highgate Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID