Provides a social worker service for emergencies out of office hours that cannot safely wait until the next working day, for all of the former Social Services Department services now within either Family Services Social Work Directorate or the Housing and Adult Social Care Directorate.
Emergency Duty Team Social Services (Camden Council)
(Also known as the EDT)
- Contact Name
- 020 7974 4444 (Contact Centre call centre)
- NW1 1BD
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Fri 5pm-9am; Sat-Sun and Bank Holidays 24 hours for emergencies only.
- Parent Body
- Camden Council Supporting People Directorate.
- Referrals Policy
- Callers leave a message with the Camden switchboard. This is sent to the pager of the emergency social worker who will ring back the caller. Calls are prioritised.
- Language note
- Interpreting service available
- Last checked date
- Record ID