Highgate Day Centre
(Also known as Highgate Centre and Highgate Community Mental Health Centre)
Group work psychotherapy-orientated Pathways Service providing practical and emotional support. Works with up to 60 clients in the core community as well as supporting ex-service users. Offering a wide variety of approaches in small and large groups. Also offers 1:1 keywork in conjunction with groupwork programme. Caters for people who are experiencing emotional distress or mental ill-health.
- NW5 1JY
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Fri 9am-4pm.Closed on bank holidays.
- Opening times (visits)
- Visiting day Fri (pm) (please telephone to make appointment).
- The service comes under the Better Care Choices Policy (BCC) of Camden Council.
- Parent Body
- Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust and Camden Council Housing and Adult Social Care Directorate.
- Client Group
- Catchment Area
- Referrals Policy
- CMHT, self-referral, or via GP or health professional.
- Kentish Town Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID