Charity offers services for families with children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties. Projects include: parent-infant project, parent-toddler groups, Parent Consultation Service, mentalization-based therapy for families, Child Psychotherapy Service, Voice Collective Group and primary schools project. Also offers a court assessment service.
Anna Freud Centre
- NW3 5SD
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (please ring for an appointment).
- Contributions requested according to means.
- Parent Body
- Part of the Children and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS).
- Client Group
- Children and young people 0-18 years and their families.
- Catchment Area
- North, North-West and Central London.
- Capacity or waiting list
- No waiting list.
- Referrals Policy
- Referrals accepted from families/legal guardians, GPs, health professionals, and social care services.
- Language note
- The Centre tries to find an interpreter if required.
- Last checked date
- Record ID