Advice, information and support services for young people, including: support whilst waiting to access services; referral on to appropriate local services; support to access benefits; liaison with housing benefits; help engaging with mental health services (where appropriate); support accessing drug/alcohol services; providing practical help and emotional support with day-to-day living; meeting clients short and long-term needs; support during criminal proceedings.
P3 Camden and Brent Link Worker Service
(Based at P3 Navigator Kilburn, formerly Kilburn Youth Centre)
Kilburn High Road
- NW6 5UH
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 10am-6pm. Link workers can meet clients outside office hours.
- Opening times (phone)
- 10am-6pm; messages can be left at other times.
- Free service.
- Parent Body
- P3 (social inclusion charity).
- Client Group
- Camden or Brent resident, ages 14-30, affected by the issues noted above.
- Referrals Policy
- Contact for Link Workers for referral form.
- Kilburn Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID