State faith school for junior and infant boys and girls. Resource bases for pupils with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and physical disabilities. (The details shown here were taken from the organisation's website).
Kentish Town Church of England Primary School
- NW5 2TU
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 9am-3.15pm in term time.
- Voluntary contributions only.
- Parent Body
- Camden Council and London Diocesan Board for Schools.
- Capacity or waiting list
- Approved entry 2012/2013 of 30 places, together with 26 nursery places ('Starting School 2012').
- Referrals Policy
- Ring school for details of admissions policy. Autism Spectrum Disorder pupil places are allocated by the ASD panel in borough and not by the school.
- Language note
- Interpreters by arrangement
- Kentish Town Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID