Open access drop-in facility. Assessments, individual support, key-working, counselling. Assertive outreach, needle exchange, harm minimisation advice and information, group work. Alternative therapies are available. Nurse. Housing advice, access to training, education and employment. Child-minding service to clients available on request.
(One Eight Four. Run by CRI. Also known as Camden DAIS Community Drugs Project)
Royal College Street
- NW1 9NN
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon-Fri 9.30am-5pm, and Tue, Thu 6-9pm. Saturday Social Club 2-6pm.
- Parent Body
- Run by the national charity Crime Reduction Initiative (CRI).
- Client Group
- 17½ years and older.
- Catchment Area
- Referrals Policy
- Self and agency referrals.
- Afrikaans; Japanese; Czech; Italian; Slovakian; German; Spanish; French
- Camden Town with Primrose Hill Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID