Mind in Camden Phoenix Wellbeing and Recovery Service
(Formerly known as Mind in Camden Barnes House Day Service)
Mental health resource centre providing a daily programme of support, adult education classes, one-to-one support, groups and activities for people with mental health issues. The service is flexible according to changing needs of members.
- NW1 9LQ
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Weekdays 10.30am-4.30pm and Monday 5-9 pm, Weekends 12noon-4 pm
- Opening times (visits)
- By appointment, please contact 020 7911 0822
- Parent Body
- Mind in Camden, Holy Cross Centre Trust, and the Volunteer Centre Camden.
- Client Group
- People over 18 with mental health needs.
- Catchment Area
- Referrals Policy
- Referrals via GPs or health professionals.
- Camden Town with Primrose Hill Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID