A 'unique service in Camden' which provides:
- One-off crisis listening service to people who need someone to talk with.
- Low-cost counselling service for those needing longer term support.
- Men's Initiative service at CLCC.
- Provides a Self Harm and Suicide Prevention Intervention service.
- Group or individual dramatherapy sessions (when available).
- Weekly Art4Health drop-in sessions (when available).
The Mens's Intiative offers a talking therapy space where men have the opportunity to explore issues relevant to them such as: relationships, loss, anger, work issues, fatherhood, stress in a way which allows them to make progress with life's everyday challenges.
They aim to provide a listening service to people in crisis and a low cost counselling and therapy service for those needing longer term support. This is offered on a weekly basis in a safe and confidential environment.