Next Step West Euston One Stop Shop (Babcock Information Advice and Guidance Service)
West Euston One Stop Shop
- NW1 3JA
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mon, Thu, Fri 10am-1pm and 2pm-4pm by appointment.
- Client Group
- Adults aged 18+ (18 year olds are only seen if registered with Jobcentre Plus). Clients eligible for more than 1 face-to-face session are: low skilled adults without Level 2 qualification; young adults 18-24 without Level 3; adults facing redundancy/ newly redundant or distanced from labour market; Jobcentre Plus customers in receipt of out of work benefits; people from ethnic minorities; Adults aged 50+; carers; people with learning difficulties or disabilities.
- Catchment Area
- Next Step contract for delivering information, advice and guidance for Camden and London residents.
- Referrals Policy
- Self-referrals and referrals from statutory and voluntary agencies.
- Language note
- Interpreters available on request
- Regents Park Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID