Face-to-face service at the Contact Camden reception point at 5 Pancras Square, N1C 4AG. Deals with infestations of rats, mice and harmful insects in private, public and Council buildings. Free treatment of wasps nests in Council buildings. Fee paying service to private tenants and business premises (service only provided if access is suitable). Council tenants should report other pests to their housing office. Do not offer any services directly for fox or bird nuisance (pigeons, seagulls etc). May be able to advise on suitable private companies to deal with pests. Provide leaflets on pest control.
Pest Control Section (Camden Council)
- Activity location
- Face-to-face service at the Contact Camden reception point at 5 Pancras Square, N1C 4AG.
London Borough of Camden
5 Pancras Square
c/o Town Hall, Judd Street
- WC1H 9JE
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Face-to-face service at the Contact Camden reception point at 5 Pancras Square, N1C 4AG. Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
- Opening times (phone)
- Mon-Fri 8am-6pm. Out of these hours an emergency service is offered.
- Parent Body
- Camden Council Supporting Communities Directorate.
- St Pancras and Somers Town Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID