Provides information and advice on alcohol related problems. Key work sessions, group work and complementary therapies area. Group work includes relapse prevention, alcohol awareness and relaxation. Referrals to detox and residential programmes available.
Camden Alcohol Service
(CAS Run by CRI under contract to Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust)
Early Mews, Arlington Road
- NW1 7HG
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Drop-ins: Mon 10am-12noon, 5pm-7pm; Tue, Thu 2pm-4pm; Wed, Fri 10am-12 noon.
- Parent Body
- CRI under contract to Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust.
- Client Group
- People over 18 years with alcohol related problems living in Camden.
- Catchment Area
- Referrals Policy
- By referral form and self-referral.
- Polish; German; Spanish; French
- Bloomsbury Ward
- Last checked date
- Record ID