New Routes Mental Health Outreach Team
(Formerly known as New Routes Mental Health Support Team)
Provides flexible outreach to adults with mental health problems living in their own homes in the London Borough of Camden, with the aim of maximising independence and social inclusion. To support clients to achieve short and long term goals, for up to a maximum period of 3 years depending on individual needs. The team is a part of the Support, Time and Recovery specific mental health floating support services in Camden.
- NW1 9HJ
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 9am-5pm every day including weekends and Bank Holidays, out of hours emergency on-call service for service users.
- Parent Body
- Camden and Islington NHS Mental Health and Social Care Trust.
- Client Group
- Adults (18 years and over) with mental health needs who are on the Care Programme Approach (CPA).
- Catchment Area
- Capacity or waiting list
- Capacity for 35 service users; will operate a waiting list if service is up to capacity, but will also refer to other STR floating support services if they have vacancies.
- Referrals Policy
- Self referrals or via Community Mental Health Teams, in-patient services, rehabilitation services, recovery centres and day hospitals, supported housing schemes, other STR floating support services, and other mental health services.
- Language note
- Interpreters arranged as needed
- Last checked date
- Record ID